The Luna dryer is the newest addition to the Initial range of hand drying products, and this blog showcases the benefits of the Luna dryer for your business.
If you are a regular reader of our blog, you’ll know by now that handwashing is one of the subjects we really like to discuss here on Insights.
Did you know that drying your hands effectively is almost as important as washing them? That is because bacteria breed faster on wet hands than on dry.
A few years ago, hand drying was one of the last things a business needed to think about. Today customers and employees are a lot savvier about hygiene, and they know that hand drying is an important part of good hand hygiene.
Hand dryers vs paper towels
For decades, the paper towel was peerless. But now, with the costly exercise of monitoring and restocking paper towel dispensers, emptying bins and the risk of cross-contamination, more and more businesses are looking to hand dryers. (We did a comparison for you on dryers vs paper towels in this blog post).
But prepare to be blown away. The latest addition to the Initial range of handwashing and drying solutions has arrived – The Luna Hand Dryer
Luna Dry is a hand dryer like no other. It’s one of the most stylish, speedy and space-saving hand dryers on the market. It’s energy saving, making it a cost effective option for many businesses.
Here are a few reasons we think that Luna is the best dryer on the market.
9 great benefits of a Luna dryer for your business:
- Luna contains a HEPA filter: which removes particulates from the air that passes through the dryer. Luna also includes a HEPA filter replacement alert indicator for an added layer of hygiene.
- Quiet Mark: Luna’s quiet mode reduces noise to 67dB from 72dB for minimal disruption, and Luna is a Quiet Mark-certified product.
- Convenient: The Terra4 docking station makes maintenance quick and easy, and upgrades can be done with minimal disruption.
- Luna No touch design reduces the number of touchpoints and the risk of infection
- Safe: The protective antimicrobial cover with a scratch-resistant surface prevents cross-contamination and reduces illness.
- Sustainable: Luna produces 90% less CO2 compared to other hand dryers, which contributes to your sustainability goals.
- Cost-effective: Luna uses less energy (which saves you money) as it dries hands in 12 seconds.
- Long lasting: cost-saving brushless motor offers 5,000 service hours.
- More hygienic: no used paper towels and paper waste ensure a cleaner, tidier bathroom
How hygienic are hand dryers?
For many years there was the widespread belief that hand dryers were unhygienic, and that hand dryers “grow” bacteria. We took an in-depth look at these claims in this blog Are hand dryers unhygienic? We asked the experts at Dyson
Suffice to say, a compelling reason for installing hand dryers is to improve hand hygiene. Hand dryers are tidier than paper towels, and automatic hand dryers have the advantage of removing the need for users to touch the surface of the dryer.
Air that’s blown out through a HEPA filter ensures that people are drying their hands with clean air. HEPA filtration better meets the requirements of specialised sectors such as food processing and healthcare, ensuring compliance with regulatory and compliance guidelines.
Choose Luna, new from Initial
At Initial, we reassure businesses like yours with the latest thinking and innovative products – and we’ve been doing it for years. Our solutions are attuned to changing customer needs and preferences, so you can be confident that we’re ticking all the boxes for effective hygiene.
Contact Initial today for more information about our new Luna dry.