This blog is aimed at providing a deeper understanding of improved air quality and how the VIRUSKILLER™ works. This blog answers the 10 most frequently asked questions we have received regarding the VIRUSKILLER™ range of air purification systems.
But for those of you who want a deeper understanding of how the VIRUSKILLER range of air purification systems work, we thought we would share the 10 questions we get asked most often about the VIRUSKILLER™ and its efficacy against COVID-19 and other airborne viruses.
10 VIRUSKILLER™ FAQs:
1. What makes VIRUSKILLER™ different from an ordinary air purifier?
Conventional air purifiers are primarily focused on air filtration – the removal of particulate matter and allergens. VIRUSKILLER™ takes this one step further by implementing not only world-class filtration and gas neutralization, but state-of-the-art active virus decontamination.
Bioaerosols and viral pathogens that can pass through traditional filters are deactivated in a patented, high power UV-C Reactor Chamber, delivering clean, hygienic air. This is achieved in only a single air pass, with the flow of contaminated and clean air carefully controlled in the room.
2. Is VIRUSKILLER™ technology effective against COVID-19?
3. Does VIRUSKILLER™ reduce airborne allergens?
4. Does VIRUSKILLER™ eliminate toxic gases and odours?
5. Has VIRUSKILLER™ technology been independently tested?
6. What safety accreditations does VIRUSKILLER™ have?
7. Does VIRUSKILLER™ technology release ozone as a by-product?
8. Is it safe to be around the VIRUSKILLER™ units while they are operating?
9. Are the UV-C lights safe?
VIRUSKILLER™ units have been manufactured to be as quiet as possible while still ensuring maximum airflow. The devices produce a similar sound and volume to a typical air conditioning system or fan. Noise level ranges are detailed in the unit specification sheets.